Yeay! I have successfully completed my wedding, so I have to give myself a pat on the back for everything. But prior to the day itself, there is just so many many things and details to fine tune, I thought this day would never come. So these series of posts would be a summary of what happened.
Months before my wedding, I tried (like every bride before me) to lose my weight. And I remembered that my friend ever mentioned that I would look my best at 50kg for my current height and all that so this would be my best chance to test it out. But I didn't want to just lose weight and inevitably my figure so I did some research (namely typing incessantly into Google) and found out about Figurobics!
Figurobics is basically a combination of exercises that targets the key area that most girls want to lose weight on but at same time strengthening your other muscles. For example, burning fats from the thighs and abdomen while strengthening the chest muscle to prevent saggy and loose... wtf!! lol... It is founded by Jung dayeon (click on the hyperlink for more bio on her and her awesome pics at age 45!!) . I basically am a cheapskate when it comes to this because I know I paid for gym membership countless times before and then watch as it expires. And then I bought like stuff that are suppose to help me lose weight and then I forget about it till it expires so for the first few months I did everything the au natural method.
I googled jung dayeon and her exercises online and actually found her few exercises on youtube!! Cool... So I danced to that few days a week and boy did I sweat!! I actually felt the muscle soreness even though one series of exercise only lasted max 30+ minutes. I was convinced with her technique that I eventually bought one of her book on stretching. Highly recommended!!
But two months before my wedding, the results were still a bit slow so I decided to combine with yoga and pilates. So I signed up with a nearby fitness group and joined their workout. I woke up real early for some of the classes. Those exercises were awesome!!
Hehe... I am so dedicated. I'd like to think. :P
Well, the combination of that and perhaps my intolerant stomach, I finally hit my target weight!! (Nights I spent crying in bed because I felt so bloated and nausea from food intolerance that I didn't want to eat yet I am hungry. It was horrible!!)
Yeay~!
But then days later my hubby came back, and within a short period of 4 days, I had gained 4kg!! (Way more than I initially weight).
So, basically...
I finally hit 50kg...
and it's gone~!
O well....

Spot on with this write-up, I really believe this website needs far more
ReplyDeleteattention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the
info!
my web-site weight loss after pregnancy