Today, my mind has been totally crowded by absolutely cute images of puppies...
Omg... Come here... Kopi... Kopi...
Maybe if my mind power is strong enough, I will use the secret to bring the puppy into my life. But if my mind power is ever going to be that strong, practicality dictates that I should use it to bring the job I am passionate about into my life.
And once we start thinking about practicality, lotsa issues will pop out anyway like the cost of the pup and maintenance. Would I be able to afford this pup along with its medical needs and food? Would I be dedicated enough to ensure that I can care for its need? What is going to happen to the pup if I decided to relocate or go for vacation? Would I love it unconditionally? Omg...
Nah, I am so not going to deal with that now. I just want to look at their cute cuddly faces with their cute beady little eyes.
I wonder which one should I use my a-hem... limited brain power to bring into my life now?
I have always wanted a Labrador, cause I wanted a smart dog that I can train. And Labrador have been conventionally trained to be a blind's guide due to its intelligence and patient demeanor. I'd imagine days when I just cry and my Labrador would simper up and let my tears stain its coat of fur. Or days when my well-trained Labrador would switch off my room's light so I can snuggle in my warm bed. And then fetch me my mails and help me with chores... Geez... I am seriously looking for cheap labour here...
But then I saw the Kleenex advertisement which starred the golden retriever. It looks so alike a labrador, just furrier and so much cuter~! Won't you love that?? Aw....
I could just imagine my golden retriever laying in my lawn and chase away any evil birds trying to gobble up my cute seedlings. :P Or maybe not... reminder to self, dogs are not just convenient scarecrows....
And then I thought, won't it be awesome if I got a shepherd dog instead? Something fierce yet so good-looking? A dog with a loyal heart who will protect its owner? Gone were the days when I had to finish my jog before the sun set because I am alone and vulnerable. And everyone would stare as my Lassie look-alike dog struts beside me with its shiny coat of fur~! Awesome!!
But then.... talking about aesthetic value, I think nothing can beat a cute dog that never seems to age. Omg... How about a cuteness overload Pomeranian pup/dog??
Omg!! Omg!! SO totally ADORABLE. I think they can probably poop in my house and I won't even get mad!!
Alright, charging up my brain power....






No comments:
Post a Comment