Jang.... Jang...
After I made the deliberate decision to give up my research, I had to struggle between my heart and my brain. I instantly felt lighter and certain of what I needed in life but my brain (scumbag brain~!) tried to bog me down with worries that I might regret this in the future. And to think just days before I made this decision, I tried sooo HARD to get my brain to cooperate on the research. Such a scumbag...
So while my scumbag brain is trying to file a case against me, let me share with you some of the happier things in my life, and i.e. I am getting MARRIED~! Still can't quite believe it.
Here in time and space, I am getting married to my best friend and soul mate in the world and I should be so happy but every single day that I spend with my research, I know I can never fully appreciate the beauty and significance of it. So, I am letting go in the hope that once my fist opens, I can grab on to more good things like the 'zao cai mao'~!
![]() |
| 'Miao~!' |
Anyway, the day we went for the photoshoot, the cameramen (because there was 3) kept complimenting on how good looking my hubby was. And they went on to say, usually pretty girls always end up with ugly looking guys. For a moment there, I was worried that they were bisexual.
Personally, he is my Lee Hom. There are very rare moments and angles where he mildly resembles the superstar but the main reason was because he is so talented. I think I was first attracted to him because he plays the piano so well. Nowadays, I find others who play so much better than him but I learnt to identify him when he plays the piano because I find his so unique.
I wanted to share more of our pictures together cause I love it so much!! But then I don't want more girl swooning over him. (Yeah, I am just kidding... Am I?) Please swoon over me instead... (Ok, this time I was just kidding)
Anyway, looking at this particular pic I can't help but pity my future kids cause papa and mama's feet are so big. They might (touch wood) be dubbed big foot. I will pray for you that in the future there might be a painless procedure to reshape it or something... lol... and you will earn enough money to afford it... :P
That ends my sneak peek post. Thank you for bearing with me. :D






No comments:
Post a Comment