Hi everyone~!
June has come and went. Dietbet has also come and gone, but I am still obsessed with collecting printable workouts~! lol.. It may not all be cute but I have a collection in my Iphone's photo album right now! Unfortunately, the temperature just got lower this month and I have been avoiding workout like the plague... Instead, I have chosen to hibernate in my cocoon of warmth. I wish spring would come sooner!!
Anyway, here are some of the printable workouts I have collected, some from pinterest and some from twitter. I haven't tried all of them yet but I will try... one day...
Well apart from workouts, July is also the month that me and my partner celebrate our 9th year anniversary together. For our 9th year anniversary, we booked dinner at Amuse restaurant in East Perth. It is like one of the Top Fine Dining Restaurant in Western Australia, bagging Restaurant of the Year Award for 2013! Not to mention, the Australian Hot 50 Restaurant Award! I had to book like 2 months in advance for a Friday spot!! *fans self* Ok, enough with the Awe-Me-Good with their achievements. The restaurant itself doesn't shout out classy but it is rather humble, slightly hidden among high rise condominiums and houses. But the service is impeccable~!
Ok, cake from a different place but since it cost us $11.90 and it is incredibly yummy, I think it deserves a mention! From a new patisserie in Subiaco.
At Amuse.
Wine and menu.
I do have to apologize though because I couldn't get a good picture due to the dim lights. And what good is it to pay like $130 pp for a dinner you couldn't capture on picture, right? So I tried...
It looks horrible...
It was a wonderful dinner, especially since I got to share it with someone special. I think even if we don't end up with dinner in this wonderful place, we would have been content with a bowl of wantan. A lot of people tell me that 9 years together is not easy. That's so true. Looking back, there have been lots of down town but it makes us truly appreciate the good times and not take them for granted. I am really blessed to have someone that complements my strengths and forgives my weaknesses and I know he is blessed to have me too. *Hehe...*
No comments:
Post a Comment