Last weekend, I had the opportunity to attend a masquerade dinner by the Engineers Australia. I was so excited with the concept of masquerade party after I attended one by my partner's company last year at a beautiful museum. They even decorated the fake dinosaur bones with a white veil and a fake bouquet of flower. lol...
But this masquerade party was a bit more down key. Nobody really wore their mask; one person even turned up with a HELMET! Confused much? So I decided to leave my mask at the table with my untouched camera.
It wasn't an enjoyable night but at least the dinner is nice. :)
My make up for the night...
After that, we decided to take a cool and relaxing walk down Mill Point Road. Isn't it beautiful?
Some days, I feel like I don't have enough happiness in me to spend throughout the day. Sometimes socializing (especially getting to know new people when they already have their own niche group) is so tiring. And this is one of those days.
No comments:
Post a Comment