Just a small update since July... I have traded in my Iphone 4 for S4.
Whee...
I was so enthralled by the larger monitor screen and the better camera because honestly, that might be all that I will be using two years from now. Yes, I will excitedly try out all those new features in the first few months but two years from now? All I might end up doing is check my email, instagram and twitter (assuming that it is still hype) and take pic. So forget about the eye track viewing or the S beam or whatever.... (oo... wait... the book display is also better in S4!!) bigger monitor ==== SOLD!!

Better camera too with different mode of capture.
At the time being, my dad and sister are here for holiday which is a great time to snap out my new camera~!
*snap*snap*snap*


Pork Belly @ Elmars in the Valley...

When we were taking this picture, an old street performer was kinda in front of us and he thought we were snapping his photo. Arrogant much? So he was waving to us in a warning manner to say no pics. >___< So annoyed at him. So if you pop by Hillary's boat harbour, please feel free to take selfie shot near him and annoy him, thank you~! lol...

So that was probably why it took so long for me to update my blog. I can't wait to blog more and I will surely do so in a while. In the mean time, it is all about being a good tour guide and eater~! lol...
Have an awesome August~!
Hey, I’m having trouble finding an email address. Can you email me back to ask you a question?
ReplyDelete–Shaye
shayewalsh1@gmail.com