Review: Hadalabo foaming wash and super hyaluronic acid lotion

These past few weeks have been so hectic!! In a short period of time, I have returned to Malaysia once! From transiting through kl to my hometown to meeting up with family members, preparing wedding stuff (namely photography, venue, invitation card design, and menu) and not forgetting my fiancee's graduation. Omg... Now that I am back, I have to unpack my baggage, repack them and move them to the new place. At the same time, ensuring all important mails have been redirected to my new address, make sure the main utilities have been transferred to our name, choosing furniture and discussing essential renovation works. Did I mentioned that calling those companies just to change one single detail takes minimum 30 minutes?? From being put on hold to safety checks and finally to actually change one small detail... Gosh... It really makes me appreciate simple things and simple procedures. That is why I am reviewing one of the simplest and satisfying product so far, i.e. Hadalabo Super Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Wash and Hadalabo Super Hyaluronic Acid lotion today~!

(1) Hadalabo Super Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Wash 

Price: US$11.50 on sasa.com
Content: 160 ml 
Manufactured in: Japan
Packaging: Cute and basic. The basic stop on it's neck ensures that there is no accidental spillage when you pack it in your travelling bag! 
Comment: This is so convenient for a busy person~! Just 2-3 pumps, and you have enough marshmallow type foam to cover your face without the tedious job of foaming up. So nice~! I think it wins me over because it is just so basic, containing no fragrances, colourants, oil and alcohol. I currently alternate this with another whitening wash but due to convenience, I end up using this cleanser most of the time. With its patented super hyaluronic acid, it is also incredibly moisturizing... so good for winter~! Plus this cleanser is slightly acidic which is close to the skin's natural ph, so you won't have the tight sensation after wash~!
Advantages: Convenient, reasonably priced, moisturizing, free of fragrances, colourants, oil and alcohol.
Disadvantages: Just very basic. (Actually I think this is an advantage instead of a disadvantage, but some people prefer multi-function, right?) 

(2) Hadalabo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (I love to pronounce this as Lo-ti-on after watching Phil Wang's character... lol...)

Price: US$14.10 on sasa.com
Content: 170 ml
Manufactured in: Japan
Packaging: Convenient again~! It comes with a nice cap instead of a screw on bottle... Arigato~!
Comment: The texture is really unlike most lotion I have tried before. It is slightly viscous but it doesn't feel sticky at all~! The best thing is that it doesn't smell of alcohol and it really is so moisturizing!! I used the wash and this lotion in Malaysia and I can totally skip on emulsion and cream without fearing those dry white patches!! It is so shine free and without the fragrance, people doesn't credit my skin's smoothness to any product. *Evil laughter* 
Advantages: Convenient, moisturizing, non-oily, free of fragrances, colourants, oil and alcohol.
Disadvantages: Not very easily absorbed, you just got to pat pat pat and lightly massage it in. 

 So now you know... actually maybe you already know... this product is so popular. The products claimed that every 4 seconds, one bottle of the lotion is sold~! Omg... This review is so overdue!! But then there is so much product, and I only have one face... so bo bien... Anyway, have fun trying it out~!


No comments:

Post a Comment