Moving soon...

Hi, guys~!

If you added me on twitter and instagram, you'll know that I have been talking nonstop about my move this month. Yes, it is going to happen~! After hours of packing, cleaning, browsing through catalogues, day dreaming, measuring and day dreaming some more, we are almost ready to move to our house. I am so excited about having a house to call my home. Although it is pretty small, have to really ignore someone's scrunched up nose and folded up arm when someone saw our house, I am pretty happy and grateful with what I have right now. Yeah, one can always dream of bigger house, bigger car, bigger lawn and yap yap yap about not having enough, but right now I am screening those out. Life is about enjoy, and enjoy it I shall. :P

To commemorate my big move, I am moving my blog... not a major move la... but move nonetheless... When I finally move into my new house, I am gonna change it to Jellster@blogspot.com. Not major change, right? Pretty obvious what I am trying to delete. So if you follow me on your blog, appreciate it if you could change it sometime next fortnight. And hope we stay connected. :) 

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment