Ok, that is a ridiculous title but you know how when you say 'photo bomb' when someone invade into your photo space? So, this blog is called Blog bomb cause you are about to get invasion of Poochy!!
I got so much of her pics and videos lately that I had to clear some space in my Iphone. Hubby told me grudgingly that I am being too obsessed with her. Whenever I take out my Iphone to snap a shot of Poochy, he would roll his eyes now. I told him in a whisper that it is because I am secretly scared that he would quietly sell her off or send her away behind my back so I need to have more solid memories of her (apart from chewed up useless laptop adapter, my broken blinds' chord, my broken necklace and etc etc). Bahh... Excuses, he said. But that didn't stop me!
But it is not always Rainbow-farting-cyan-cat days with her. There are days when she kissed me a few times a day as opposed to days where she bit me every chance she got. Or the time she very obediently pee and poo outside whereas today she suddenly choose to do it all inside. Funny thing with pet is that they always know how to wriggle into your heart.
 |
| Poochy in her play pen which she now knows how to climb over. Sigh... Proud of her but worried because now she is free to run out and probably get hit by a passing car. |
 |
| Poochy begging to let into the house |
 |
| Poochy bringing me out for a walk |
Poochy 'helping out' with gardening
Poochy playing with her toy (mighty sturdy to withstand her playing)!
 |
| Poochy and her new bed |
 |
| Extremely happy mousey... |
 |
| 'What? There's chicken wings for dinner?!?' |
That's all photo bombing session from Poochy for 2012!! Have a happy new year~!
so cute!!!!! especially the part where she helped out in your gardening :p
ReplyDeletethe one poochy begging to go in the house is hilarious.. looks like in a monitor screen or something
ReplyDelete