Early November Update


I know some people around me keep pressuring me to have kids now that I am married but I am just  SO obsessed with puppies and dogs at the time being. I spent at least 1-2 hours a day hunting for free to cheap puppies for sale. It is not easy lo. Puppies and dogs sell for such a high price in Australia, it is not even funny. When I say cheap, I am already looking at a budget of $500 but pure breeds cost some where from $800 - $1000 +. So good luck to me on that! 

There are days when I just looked at pics of puppies and dogs and I just teared because omg they are so adorable!! There shouldn't even a price tag on these cute puppies.

pomeranian puppy
This pomeranian pup is so cute!!

chubaka puppy
Or even this pup that looks like Chubaka from Star Wars?!?

black puppy
I saw this pup on a rescue website but barely a day and it was unavailable... damn! 

white puppy

I even followed famous dog on Instagram who has MORE followers than my Instagram profile, ok?? 

And when I am done ogling pics of puppies, I end up ogling food. Perhaps the fact that there are quite a number of visiting friends did not help my eat healthy philosophy but gosh the food is yummers! 

polaroid pic

Rissole+potato patty+brunch
Rissole with golden crumbed potato mash, and tomato salsa

vintage cafe

taro latte
Hot Taro latte

Sashimi on rice
Sashimi on rice

Churro
Churros (with dark chocolate dip and milk chocolate dip)

Plus there are so many events for the year end, I am really like totally spoilt! Just last week, there was Fremantle festival and I just had to take a look! Fremantle is already one of my favorite spot in WA so this is just wonderful. So, I drove me and my friend to Fremantle on Sunday. One minute I was joking about the long queue in front of the cold stone ice cream shop, the next minute everyone was scrambling to the street with chubby colored chalks. I never experienced such enthusiasm of chalk drawing!!

Chalk drawing
So I drew this... 

Jellster

Later, I found another empty spot and continue my drawing. I tried to draw clouds and a sun but after my clouds were mistaken for UFOs, I decided to spare the sun and wait for the parade instead. 

What greeted my eyes were myriad of really colorful people with funny looking bicycle, costumes and face paintings singing, dancing and laughing as they paraded. I tried to capture a few picture but I guess parade is one of those thing you have to see by yourself and not take pic. Either you annoy the people around you or you lose the moment while looking for the best angle. 

Fremantle parade

Like this one!! Omg... this guy is so damn funny. He was dressed as a turtle and halfway through the break in the parade, he lies on his back and asked his friend, 'Roll me!! Roll me!!' So random that it makes me laugh. 


Fremantle parade with jellyfish costume

Most of my pics afterwards just happens to be like these lor... 

Fremantle parade with bicycle

Fremantle parade
(Now I believe that purple is one of the color in the sun ray!! :P)

Fremantle parade
Got me wondering whether it is a transsexual... Guess not la... 

But it has not been only fun and food for me, I have been busy........ watching dramas!! (Omg... guilty pleasures!) At least.... I did managed to buy basic storage unit and finally unpack the last of my cutlery and arrange my kitchen and laundry room a bit!  

storage unit

Nice, right? (The box to the right is gone now) 

So that is about it for me this early November. Hope everyone reading this would have an even more enjoyable month as we look forward to Christmas sales and the joys it brings us. Yeay!! I am gonna be a  slight party popper by saying 'Remember God in all of these and don't forget to give Him thanks!'

No comments:

Post a Comment