My clock is ticking. The actual countdown to my big day is about 7 months, but then prior to that would be the pre-wedding photography. Suddenly all your flaws will be scrutinised by the photographers and the make up artist. I am hoping that my make up artist would find me at least attractive or if she doesn't, she can at least pretend to and then attempt to make me look better. And I am hoping that my photographer would capture me at my best angle, at least take pics of me that are better looking than those camwhoring pics I take. In their defense, they would have the help of photoshop and a GOOD camera. :P
I guess before the wedding is happening, I would not be publishing much reviews as I will stay a reluctant coward in trying new products to maintain my skin. It was pretty hard to maintain my skin condition this summer with my brother here as well, not pointing fingers here, but it was also hard to stop eating as well. You getting the picture?
It is also so hard to exercise and sweat profusely in summer day, so HOT! But then again, since when is exercising easy for a lazy person like me? I will probably (as a matter of fact, 100% sure) blame winter for the cold that I am too sleepy to exercise anyway!! lol...
I am planning to share my current fitness routine here once it proves to be of some value, to which I still doubt. In their defense, food tastes better and multiply by the dozens when one is on diet. But in my defense, one of my wisdom tooth have decided to play peek-a-boo with me which renders me painful, hungry and angry all at the same time. I don't know why anybody cared to call them wise, like pain makes people so wise. It should be called painful tooth. :(
So till then, make sure you take care of yourself in light of the changing weather. I know I sound like a mama, but seeing how only nagging works on my brother, I am convinced of it. So, make sure you drink enough water! Take some vit C if you think you are coming down with flu, it helps! Drink some herbal cooling tea like chrysanthemum tea, loh han guo or wong loh kat if you feel feverish or hot inside! Get enough sleep! And in my case, if this still hurts, I need to visit a dentist and get my wisdom extracted. Pun intended.
Good night~! :)
I guess before the wedding is happening, I would not be publishing much reviews as I will stay a reluctant coward in trying new products to maintain my skin. It was pretty hard to maintain my skin condition this summer with my brother here as well, not pointing fingers here, but it was also hard to stop eating as well. You getting the picture?
It is also so hard to exercise and sweat profusely in summer day, so HOT! But then again, since when is exercising easy for a lazy person like me? I will probably (as a matter of fact, 100% sure) blame winter for the cold that I am too sleepy to exercise anyway!! lol...
I am planning to share my current fitness routine here once it proves to be of some value, to which I still doubt. In their defense, food tastes better and multiply by the dozens when one is on diet. But in my defense, one of my wisdom tooth have decided to play peek-a-boo with me which renders me painful, hungry and angry all at the same time. I don't know why anybody cared to call them wise, like pain makes people so wise. It should be called painful tooth. :(
So till then, make sure you take care of yourself in light of the changing weather. I know I sound like a mama, but seeing how only nagging works on my brother, I am convinced of it. So, make sure you drink enough water! Take some vit C if you think you are coming down with flu, it helps! Drink some herbal cooling tea like chrysanthemum tea, loh han guo or wong loh kat if you feel feverish or hot inside! Get enough sleep! And in my case, if this still hurts, I need to visit a dentist and get my wisdom extracted. Pun intended.
Good night~! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment