Time: 1341
Venue: Curtin Building 204 Level 3 computer lab
Weather: Sunny with occassional drizzle
Mood: Excited and absolutely jittery
In the next 6 hours, I will trudge my 15kg of check in luggage and 7kg hand carry with my brand new laptop to the airport. Thx to Chris and Letitia who are going to send us off.
First destination: Singapore~!
2nd destination: KL~!
3rd destination: my home...
I know it has barely been 1/2 year since I went back home but I do sorely miss my home. When we were still young kids, we wish and dream of growing up, making decisions our adults don't let us make and living independently. But once you have a taste of it, well... it is very tiring to live independently, making your own money and paying your own bills. Where is the wild parties? Where are all the fun? Sigh... Fun = money + time + energy and money = more work and work means less time and energy at the end of the day. Got it? lol...
O no, stop being so pessimist~! Hooray, in another 6 hours, I will start on my 5 hours flight back home~! >.< (Poor butt) Totally worth it~!
有夢最美啦~~加油!元氣滿點!............................................................
ReplyDelete