Overheard in my class

Yes, Currently handling some tutorials and lab demo under ChE 411~!
Perhaps I shouldn't jump too fast into the academic field coz I totally forgot that I would be required to teach 4th year students~! In addition to that, some are my ex-classmates (either failed before or younger by one batch)... adoi~! Muka kasih tebal sikit~!
The following conversations are clips of what occurred in my classes:

Student 1 (ang mo): So what does this mean?
E : It means you should go back and refresh your memory on Process Instrumentation and Control.
Student 1 : Is that your way of saying you don't know the answer.
E : NO~! This is my way of saying I do not have time to go through something you should have covered by now.
Student 1 : Fair enough...

*probably should have replied 'This is my way of NOT insulting your intelligence' but that phrase is soo totally copyrighted by my supervisor.

Student 2 (China): I don't know .... ... (didn't catch what she is talking about)
E : Sorry, I don't know ... (going to say I don't know what she is asking about, but before I can finish my sentence...)
Student 2 : Ooo... yuan lai ta ye bu ze dao (mumbles in chinese)
Student 2 : Ok, never mind. I ask my friend
E : Swt... swt... swt... |||>.<

Yes~! Being a tutor is totally not easy... But sometimes it is also so funny...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, i feel bad for my tutor liao, sometimes we all do like that too as students :P.. lolz

    ReplyDelete