I have a dark secret.
Lately, I couldn't really sleep. I close my eyes real tight... like squeeze them shut real tight till I can see stars just so that I would quickly fall asleep and not think about it. Or else I would crave for it. Especially late at night when it just complicates it when you can't find it anywhere!!
Ok, before this gets awkward... I will just let you know what it is.... I am addicted to korean food!! Just thinking of it now makes me hungry even though I have already eaten dinner!!
It didn't help that I started watching this comedy / eat-all-you-can korean drama that focuses on eating all the nice things in Korea, wtf!! The expression they had on their face while they consume a hot bowl of ramen for instance takes food porn to the next level and you know damn well you cannot come/calm down again afterwards!!


And then, my sis bought me to this wonderful Korean restaurant called Dao Rae in Taipan, Malaysia. Omg... die... I cannot control myself. The food is so yummy nice that I attempted to eat like the main character in 'let's eat' korean drama (i.e. putting the hot food into the mouth straightaway and waft out the steam in enjoyment... See above for reference!). While it certainly brought out the awesome taste of the hot food, it also burnt the top palette of my mouth and instead of graceful enjoyment, I probably look close to this while I was nomming.
Let's just say, luckily I am taken... ;D

Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
ReplyDeleteI'd love to follow you (GFC) and welcome to visit my
blog about fashion .
Regards,
Katherine Unique
Thank you, Katherine Unique.
DeleteYou have a very nice blog too, I have followed you back~! :)