I have decided to start a project call 'Project 365' where I record something that cheer me up every single day for a year. Except that I don't think I will have the time to upload one pic every single day so I have decided to upload it every week~!
If you have been through mundane period where it seems like it doesn't matter if today is monday or thursday or saturday(It all seems like workday),
If you spend more than 8 hours infront of the computer (work-related usage, of course),
I am sure I can relate to you on a certain degree. I guess that is why I decided to start this mini-project for myself.
Gonna start it today and will report on it at the end of the week. I hope all of you can enjoy and if this feels right, do it for yourself as well.
Cheers~!
Nice, will be looking forward to your updates Esther :)
ReplyDelete