Another chapter closes...

It was my first time I spent the celebration of a new year on a beach, not just any beach anyway, this is gold coast~! Standing just meters away from the fireworks, eyes straining against the wind and flashes, eager to soak in every explosion and sparks. It makes me wanna be a whole new person altogether. Finally after spending the year of the ox in Oz, it is finally time for me to return home~! *although for a month...

Thank you Oz for the sweet times; for those times that I am down, there was always someone beside me to talk some senses to me, holding it all together for me, guided me, loved me and protected me. For those tribulations and trials that came my way, thank God that I did not succumb down to their low level although many times I wish I would. lol...

Finally, time to go home~!~!~!~!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment