Yes~! The final result that I will ever receive finally has been released.
4 years of chemical engineering has finally been drawn to an end, although the official ceremony to celebrate the actual day has not been performed but can't repressed that feeling of completion... yeah~!
Although the results are not what I have been working towards, One of the project that I have been working very hard... Initially the university stated that they will assess the project in two parts which are the group part and the individual part, which means that for the same group, each member will have different marks. However, now we found out that everyone in the member got the same marks. I am not very opposed to my other group members but there was one very very selfish group member who simply do. When I think about it, it could be due to her part that our overall marks was pulled down. I really wanna cry when I think about it.
But never mind, luckily was able to maintain my average still... yes~! Can obtain first class honours~! yeah~!
Although the results are not what I have been working towards, One of the project that I have been working very hard... Initially the university stated that they will assess the project in two parts which are the group part and the individual part, which means that for the same group, each member will have different marks. However, now we found out that everyone in the member got the same marks. I am not very opposed to my other group members but there was one very very selfish group member who simply do. When I think about it, it could be due to her part that our overall marks was pulled down. I really wanna cry when I think about it.
But never mind, luckily was able to maintain my average still... yes~! Can obtain first class honours~! yeah~!
No comments:
Post a Comment