The final farewell

20/11/2009
The day started off like any other day except I had to wake up earlier, about 7am (after only sleeping for about 4 1/2 hours) to finish my packing. The looks of my room after everything has been removed from the room is simply... painful... kinda recalled the day that I came all the way from Miri and was first assigned the room. I had to painstakingly take down all the little things that I put up throughout the year. When we cleaned the living room, weird to see everything we loved just being removed one by one till it seems like it was never there before. I wish the beautiful memories would still live on, like the times we baked scones in the kitchen, the time we cooked meals together, our movie nights, our dinner dates, me talking on the phone till late at night... oops? lol...
In the afternoon, Daddy sheng brought us to Adventure World. It is kinda a themed park, but it is rather deserted. And unlike Brunei's jerudong park, they still let u enjoy those rides even if it means operating the whole thing for just 2 persons~! lol... The water slides were fun~! Although it was summer, by the time we climb out of the water, we were kinda shivering... soo cold... >.< *I had to miss 2 of the slide as I was wearing denim~! >.<>.<
We did went up on another ride, which is called 'shutter' or something. It looks like a mild ride from far off, so i didnt suspect anything. So when Kelvin and Daddy sheng suggested that we sit opposite each other so they could take a look at my scared expression, I was pretty confident. *yeah right* Let's just say... initially I am still able to open my eyes, after a while I had to close my eyes amid screams of 'I hate you, Hamid' lol.. All these time, images from Final Destination flashed across my mind... >.< scream until no voice liao... lol... After the ride, found a bruise on my chest...
Too bad we couldn't take pic while on the rides coz NO loose objects allowed~! But anyway, after Adventure World, Daddy sheng brough us dinner at Chin's noodle restaurant~! Had sambal Kangkong~! The restaurant is so chinesey... kinda make me more homesick... reminds me of Miri nia. lol... and the food is so authentic chinese... hard to find that in Perth, unfortunately. Before we went home to pack our stuff for the flight, managed to visit Daddy Sheng's house. Woo hoo~! It is such a homey and comfy place, I totally don't understand how he manage to drag himself off home and to uni every single day. yeah, every single day... If this is my home, probably I will use every excuse possible under the sky to just laze at home. :D probably in merely a week, i will turn into a pig though... >.< lol...
After such a day, it is kinda sad to end it with a goodbye... but need to thank my friends for seeing me off. thank you... I am the type that can't easily shed tears infront of others, but the pain inside is pretty real. I wish u all the best for your future undertakings and have a nice holiday. See ya all this coming February~! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Jellster~ The ride was called "POWER SURGE"!! hahaha. And it was awesome. :P

    Am missing you two liao =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops~! Yeah o.. thanks...
    Not the same without u all as well~! >.<

    ReplyDelete